Solar: Be Sure to Ask These Questions
You having the knowledge to make an educated decision is a priority to us. Click each category below to discover the questions you need to be asking yourself and your potential vendor.
1. How long has your company been in business?
2. How long have you been installing solar?
3. How many installs have you done?
4. What is your install timeframe?
5. Do you have other customers I could contact?
6. What licenses and insurance does your company have (Contractor license, liability insurance, worker's compensation)?
7. Will you handle all ncessary work or will you be subcontracting?
8. Do you have a commercial facility or warehouse location where you keep a solar inventory?
9. Who will be working with my utility company?
10. Who will be setting up the inspection and ensure it gets approved?